Cellulose & Fiberglass Insulation in Southwestern Ontario
We’re proud to offer a wide variety of products for you to choose from when it comes time to insulate your home or office. You won’t find many companies that provide batt, fiberglass, cellulose insulation, spray foam and more in Southwestern Ontario. Many of our products are environmentally friendly, and all are safe, effective, and made to last. Our insulation professionals will work with you to determine which insulation product is best for your home or office. Our product offerings include:
- Cellulose Blow-in: If you’re trying to squeeze insulation into a nook, cranny, or oddly shaped room, cellulose is your best bet. This environmentally friendly product, which is made up almost entirely of recycled paper products, works especially well in the attic, pre-existing structures or walls and is also the most cost-effective choice. Cellulose is specifically treated with fire retardants in the manufacturing process which slows fire spread through the building by blocking flames and hot gases and restricting the availability of oxygen.
- Roxul Batt: For the best roxul batt insulation in Southwestern Ontario, you can count on Chase Insulation. Roxul is created by using a unique combination of stone and a recycled steel by-product called slag. Thanks to its tough makeup, it can withstand very high temperatures and is water-resistant, which means you’ll never have to worry about fires, molds, or mildews. Roxul’s non-directional fibre structure and higher density give very good dimensional stability and also creates an effective barrier against noise.
- Spray Foam: Considered the best of the best in the insulation industry. Spray Foam has it all: flexibility, value, and longevity. It’s also very environmentally friendly. Spray Foam is made from recycled plastic and vegetable oil, and is a zero ozone depletion substance. Spray Foam provides a seamless permanent cover over and around even the most difficult shapes. There is no air space between the insulation material and the substrate helping eliminate air movement in your home. Spray Foam is especially popular when used on outside walls and in garages. With Spray Foam you get 100% of the insulating value during the lifetime of the building.
- Fiberglass Batt: One of the most common forms of insulation, fiberglass batt insulation is made up of very fine glass particles. Fiberglass batts come in pre-cut panels and are available in a variety of lengths, widths, and R-Values . If not installed correctly, fiberglass can become less effective over time and can even cause mold, so to make sure you get the best fiberglass insulation in Southwestern Ontario, call Chase Insulation.
- Insulation Removal: At times insulation may become contaminated by rodents, fire, moisture, mold etc., and needs to be removed and replaced. To remove insulation from your home or business Chase Insulation uses a high powered , state-of-the-art vacuum system. The vacuum is located outside the building to ensure that dust, debris and animal feces are kept away from your home.
For more information about any of the insulation products that we offer or to inquire about the right insulation for your specific project, please don’t hesitate to contact us today by calling at 519-768-3977.