For many homeowners, insulation is out of sight, out of mind. Because we can’t see the protective barrier between our walls or under our roofing, we tend not to think about it until our attention is forced upon it—namely when there’s a problem. What this means most often, however, is that when it comes to picking insulation for their home or understanding the properties of various materials, many homeowners are out of their depth.
Understanding the properties and benefits of home insulation starts with knowing what to expect from the most popular options, including cellulose insulation in West Lorne, ON.
Cellulose insulation is far and above one of the most popular types of modern insulation because it provides a myriad of benefits with very few downfalls or drawbacks—it’s a truly sustainable option for homeowners that performs and delivers year after year. Some of its chief benefits include:
- The insulation properties of cellulose are tremendous, far outstripping traditional insulation materials such as fiberglass.
- Because cellulose is made from organic materials, there’s an environmentally-friendly component to their use and insulation. Moreover, when discarded, there’s a near-zero impact for the environment.
- Because cellulose is sprayed in and filled evenly, there are fewer gaps to worry about after it’s in place, which means fewer air pockets where heat can become trapped.
- Cellulose is effective at combating all forms of heat loss, including convective, radiant and conductive heat loss. It fights heat loss on all fronts!
- The cost of cellulose insulation is far and above one of the best in relation to the return on investment that comes with having this material in place to stop heat loss in your home. Other materials can be more cost prohibitive, while cellulose insulation in West Lorne, ON remains an economical solution for most homeowners.
- The fill properties of cellulose allow it to be applied virtually anywhere in the home, despite any obstructions. Fill it around plumbing, into crevices and even hard to reach areas with ease, without missing critical gaps that might allow for heat loss!
When it comes to knowing what’s protecting your home from heat loss and inefficiency, it all starts with the insulation. And while insulation options may be something rarely thought about and relatively unknown by most homeowners, understanding the basics of cellulose insulation in West Lorne, ON make it simpler to see the benefit in paying close attention to your home’s insulation.
To learn more about cellulose insulation and the many benefits it will bring to your home or to consult with an insulation professional about cost and installation, contact the experts at Chase Insulation today! We’re happy to help you assess the insulation needs of your home and make certain that you’re getting the protective properties you need for your insulation, be it cellulose insulation or some other material. Contact us today by calling 519-768-3977—we’re happy to lay the groundwork for your understanding of cellulose insulation and many other materials!