Many homeowners may be intimidated by the initial cost of installing spray foam insulation in West Lorne, ON homes. Despite the upfront cost, though, installing spray foam insulation in your home actually pays for itself over time with the multiple benefits and financial savings it provides. Here’s a look at what spray foam insulation can do for your home:
- Lower your energy costs: The most obvious and promising benefit of installing spray foam insulation in your West Lorne, ON home is the savings you will see in energy costs. For many homes, nearly half of the utility budget is dedicated to heating and cooling. To reduce the amount of money being spent on heating and cooling, spray foam insulation can seal any open spaces, which may be letting in unwanted cold air and affecting your energy bills. Spray foam can dramatically reduce these costs, regardless of the size of your home. While traditional insulation works in much the same way, spray foam insulation in West Lorne, ON homes outperforms all traditional insulating materials.
- No additional maintenance costs: Spray foam insulation does not need any maintenance or replacement after the initial installation. By using spray foam insulation in West Lorne, ON, you can also reduce the strain on your HVAC unit, extending its life and avoiding future maintenance.
- Spray foam insulation avoids moisture damage: Moisture damage commonly occurs when warm, moist air inside a building is exchanged with the cold dry air inside an insulation cavity. As this happens, condensation forms within the insulation. Unlike traditional insulation, though, spray foam insulation provides an air seal where moisture movement and condensation are unable to happen. Spray foam insulation is perfect for climates where homes use both heating and air conditioning in different seasons. By investing in spray foam insulation, you can eliminate the need and cost of having to replace insulation in your home due to moisture damage.
- Increase comfort: Spray foam insulation has more benefits than just financial. Sealing cracks and leaks within your home can actually improve your overall comfort and help fix many common problems. Spray foam insulation can reduce outside noise, control humidity and decrease the amount of pollen entering your home.
- Serves as a weather proofing agent: Spray foam insulation also has an untraditional benefit for your home, as it can fortify your home against extreme storms and actually act as a weather proofing agent. Many insurance companies will recognize the benefits of spray foam insulation, especially in areas that are often affected by wet or extreme weather.
While the initial cost of spray foam insulation in your home may seem intimidating, the benefits it will ultimately provide are worth the investment. To find out more information on spray foam insulation in West Lorne, ON, contact Chase Insulation today. We’ve served the area for more than 35 years with quality insulation products, expert knowledge and friendly service, and look forward to helping you keep your home comfortable and your energy costs down.