Everyone vaguely familiar with buildings knows a little bit about insulation. It’s the stuff that keeps your internal heat and cold air in, and the outside air out! But we’ve found that many folks (and especially homeowners) don’t know that they need the help of insulation services in Ontario throughout their home. Whether you’re already a homeowner or you plan to build a home soon, it’s worth your time to keep reading!
- Attic: Your attic isn’t just a place to store all of the holiday decorations and items you don’t need anymore—it’s one of the most crucial areas in your home for insulation. Most of the heat in your home escapes through your attic. After all, heat rises. The best way to ensure that heat stays inside your home is by installing quality insulation. Fiberglass batts and blown-in insulation do wonders to keep heat in your home, but it’s not a bad idea to consider other, more advanced options, too. Give us a call today to talk about spray foam, cellulose and Roxul insulation.
- Ducts: You never think about it, but the only way heat and cool air can heat rooms in your home is via an intricate system of ductwork. Those ducts are crucial to your comfort. Since ductwork is so important, insulation services in Ontario do our best to make sure everything is well insulated to keep hot and cold air in the ducts—where it ought to be!
- Walls: Even though the majority of the heat in your home escapes through the attic, the walls in your house need to be properly insulated, too. You should have a thick layer of insulation in between each stud in each room in your home. Even though it’s impossible to insulate your walls without making a huge mess with drywall, it’s not too late to call us if you’re remodeling or adding on to your home. You’ll be amazed at how well insulation in your walls helps keep you warm all year long.
- Floors: Whether you have tile, hardwood or another flooring material, the floors in your home have to be insulated. Much of the piping in your home runs under your feet, and you’re bound to run into some problems if the pipes aren’t insulated. Burst pipes in the winter are a common occurrence, and most of the time, the burst is due to an improperly insulated pipe. Be sure you’re protected this winter by giving us a call!
- Foundation: Many folks who are building a home usually neglect to properly insulate their foundation. Even though you never pay much attention to it, your foundation needs to be warm and cozy. An improperly insulated foundation will cause frozen pipes and make your house uncomfortable each season.
It doesn’t matter where you need it, or which season it is when you decide you need it installed—Chase Insulation is your number one choice for installing insulation. Give us a call today to speak with one of our pros about how our insulation services in Ontario can help you stay comfortable and safe in your home.